Transcript verification is an extract of the academic transcript. It certifies registration, enrollment status and degree achieved by the applicant. These are the educational or academic records of the applicant which has to be verified and attested by an authorized delegate on their respective letterhead
Transcript verification includes
- Terms and dates of attendance
- Enrollment status for each term
- College or School attended
- University or School authorities seal and signature
- Dates of admission and degree – expected term
WES Services and Credential Evaluation
WES (World Education Services) is about authenticating and also evaluating an applicant’s proficiency or competence in the given field of study and education. WES (World Education Services) is one among them, which is a credential evaluation for assisting the applicant’s academic achievements in alignment with the educational standards prevailing in the U.S.A and Canada.
WES accepts documents attested by a designated authority of an Educational Institution or University such as the Controller of Examination only.
Documents Required for Transcript Verification
- Signed Color W.E.S Form – 2 No’s
- Copy of Education Qualification Certificates
- Passport Copy
- 2 Passport size Photos
- Copy of Provisional Certificate
- Degree Certificate Copy
- Address Proof
- Mark Sheets Copy ( Mark Sheets will be accepted from Universities or Educational Institution having autonomous or constituent college status
Procedure for WES
- Once the documents and fees are submitted, a detailed application will be prepared by the experts and submitted to the desired university of the applicant for verification of certificates
- Once the Verification Report is handed over by the university, it must be sent to WES office, for the completion of procedures.