Kuwait is one of the richest countries on the Globe. It is nice to start a business in Kuwait, and company registration in Kuwait is not much tedious even for a foreigner. While registering a company in Kuwait, at least 51% of its share must behold my Kuwait citizen moreover managing partner must be a Kuwaiti and the foreign partner needs to have a valid residency visa. The rules of company formation in Kuwait are similar to West European custom. To do business in Kuwait, licenses are necessary. General trading, contracting, importing and industrial licenses are issued by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry. To accomplish Kuwait company formation services, it is better to consult proficient service providers like Helpline Group.
Documents required for registering a Business in Kuwait
- Copies of civil IDs of the manager and partners
- For joint ventures capital certificate and for limited partnerships capital of the limited liability company and is reserved while the establishment time.
- Declaration regarding Social Security for the manager from the Public Institution
- Certificate from the Public Authority of Civil Information for the address automatic number
- Lease contract and receipt
Approval Certificate from the sponsor approved by the Kuwait chamber of commerce and industry to a foreigner to enter in partnership with others, signature authorization from the sponsor, work permit of the foreign partner and transferring the manager residence to the company are further essentials. Company Registration in Kuwait is not so heavy task if you have the required documents with you and Kuwait company formation services seem to be ease when it comes with experts like Helpline Group.