GOOD STANDING CERTIFICATE FOR UK (PCC)
If you are a person who has resided in the UK and intend to travel elsewhere for work or if you plan on applying for permanent residency, a long term visa or immigration, you may be required to provide the certificate as part of the visa/citizenship/residency application process. It may also include information about your criminal histories, if any, in the UK
The length of stay in the UK must be specified when applying for a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC). Anyone who has lived in the UK for more than six months is eligible.
Benefits / why get a UK PCC
Police certificates are required for those,
- who want to emigrate
- who need a visa to live and work in another country
- who want to get citizenship or residency.
- for purposes of job
- further education purposes, and so on
Documents required for getting UK PCC
Following are the documents required in order to obtain a UK Police Clearance Certificate.
- Application Form
- Proof of current address
- Passport Size photo
- Valid passport of Applicant’s visa
- Photocopy of Applicant Passport
- Full set of fingerprint impressions
- Purpose for PCC