Qatar Good Conduct Certificate (PCC)
A Qatar Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is a copy provided by the Police department or the Government agency of Qatar as a declaration about the applicant who may or may not have a criminal record. We will guide you to:
- Get your Good Standing Certificate from the Qatar Police
- Get additional documentations filled and filed with ease
- Our services are reliable and affordable
The PCC is also known as Police Certificates, Good Conduct Certificates, Judicial Record Extracts, etc. The PCC is issued for people who have resided in the state of Qatar for at least 6 months. Usually, employers request a Police Clearance Certificate during the hiring process of new employees.
How to get a Qatar Police Clearance Certificate?
A certification must be provided by the Criminal Evidences and Information Department (CEID) stating that the applicant has had no part in any criminal activity that has led to the involvement of the Qatar Police authorities. Any person applying for the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is required to provide a documentary proof of the period of their stay in Qatar.
Good Standing Certificate (PCC) Services
What are the benefits of obtaining a Police Clearance Certificate?
- This certificate demonstrates the character and conduct of the applicant.
- It proves that the applicant has no criminal background.
- People moving to other countries use this certificate to show that they have no criminal records or legal proceedings in the country they resided in.
- The PCC makes immigration process hassle-free.
In Qatar, there are different types of Good Conduct Certificate or PCC issued which is dependent on the requirements of the applicant. The documents required for every requirement for those applying while living in Qatar are different from those applying outside the country.
In the listing below, you can find the documents that are required to procure Qatar PCC:
- Passport Copies (Old & New)
- Qatar ID or Visa copy
- Passport Size Photographs
- First Entry & Last Exit dates to Qatar
- Purpose for Applying PCC
- Authorization Letter (Depends)
Note: Please make sure that you had done a finger test in Qatar while your visa process.
Assurance on Reliability and Quality
Established in 1998, Helpline Group has achieved widespread presence across the world in the past 25 years. With its head office located in Dubai, we serve our customers from across the world through out global offices and partner networks.