Singapore Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
In today’s globalized and developed world, Singapore has developed as one of the major epicenters of the world and has been the major center for Information Technology(IT),Engineering and Manufacturing. This has in turn, helped clients to soar greater heights and created a demand for Singapore PCC Services and has played a key role in the development of various clients.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY SINGAPORE PCC?
Police Clearance Certificate, also known by the term certificate of clearance Singapore (COCS) is issued by Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of Singapore Police Force. Only those applicants without any pending criminal case within the country are provided PCC Certificate within a specific time period.
WHAT MAKES PCC A MANDATORY DOCUMENT IN SINGAPORE?
Over the years, Singapore has emerged as one of the most popular destinations for businesses and has provided employment for people from different parts and corners of the world. In order to accurately verify the identity of clients, it is quite important that one mandates the use of PCC Certificate in public domain. Some of the key benefits for procuring PCC Certificate are as follows
- The PCC Certificate plays a key role in verifying the identity as well as credentials of clients.
- It plays a great deal in helping various clients to procure jobs in reputed firms and organizations.
- It helps in creating a standard for recruitment of various clients into the industries and has helped them to soar greater heights in their career.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- FIN (Foreign Identification Number)
- Letter issued by relevant authority
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Government Photo ID