The Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Australia is issued by the Australia Federal Police National Police Check. They certify the fact that the applicant has never taken part in any anti-social activity and are required for an immigration status to other countries.
What procedure needs to be followed to get a PCC in Australia?
- A completed NPC Australian Application Form with full set of fingerprint impressions.
- The Australian Federal Police sends the PCC to the applicant via email or courier.
- First Entry and Last Exit STAMP, along with the colored visa copy are required
Good Standing Certificate (PCC) Services
What documents you should have with you?
- A complete PCC Application Form
- Authority Letter relating to migration
- Recent passport size photographs
- Colored, scanned/photocopies of passports with self-attestation
- The period of stay in Australia should be in a letter form
- Last residential address in Australia with documentary proof
Assurance on Reliability and Quality
Established in 1998, Helpline Group has achieved widespread presence across the world in the past 25 years. With its head office located in Dubai, we serve our customers from across the world through out global offices and partner networks.