Ghana Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
A person who has resided in Ghana for more than 3 months, can apply for a PCC if he desires to relocate, work, or visit another country. It is a police report/certificate of his or her behaviour in Ghana.
In Ghana, the Criminal Data Services Bureau (CDSB) of the Police Criminal Investigations Department (CID) issues a Police Clearance Report / Certificate. The bureau investigates all types of people, both inside and outside the country. If you spent more than three months in Ghana, you will need a Police Clearance Report from the Ghanaian police (Ghana Criminal Record Check) in order to work or immigrate to another country.
Benefits/why get a Ghana PCC
A PCC Certificate is required in order to obtain;
- a resident visa.
- can help make the process go more smoothly and without any legal difficulties and court obligations.
- or study abroad
Procedure for getting a Ghana PCC
Following are the documents required in order to obtain a Ghana Police Clearance Certificate.
- Application Form
- Proof of last residential address in Ghana
- Copy of Residence permit/ Work permit
- Five recent Passport Size photographs
- Valid passport of Applicant’s visa
- Photocopy of Applicant Passport
- Full set of fingerprint impressions
- Purpose for PCC
You can always seek guidance from Helpline Group for your PCC requirements.