PCC in Ghana is being issued by the Criminal Data Services Bureau (CDSB) of the Police Criminal Investigation. They manage and record all data related to the criminals in the country. The bureau scrutinizes every persons residing outside or inside the country and they carry three types of examination. They provide a self-explanatory letter stating the period of legal stay in Ghana.
Procedures for applying Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Firstly, obtain A POLICE CID FORM 196 and it should include all the personal details including passport, educational, address and signature.
- A valid power of attorney with signature should be included on the application form if the organization is signing on behalf
- The certificate is to posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application
Good Standing Certificate (PCC) Services
Documents required for applying Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Complete application Form along with recent passport size photographs without spectacles and cap.
- Finger print impressions.
- Passports(current/old) with self-attestation and the Residential address in Ghana, documentary proof of last stayed at Ghana
- Residence Permit/Work Permit/Appointment Letter and the Purpose for applying PCC
Assurance on Reliability and Quality
Established in 1998, Helpline Group has achieved widespread presence across the world in the past 25 years. With its head office located in Dubai, we serve our customers from across the world through out global offices and partner networks.