Canada Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
A Police Clearance Certificate or a PCC is a document issued by the RCMP Canada, stating that the candidate has never taken any part in a criminal activity involving the Canadian cops. This document is required while applying for the immigration status to another nation. The stand for the dates of first entry as well as for the last exit is also required. All pages of the visa are to be provided in color copy.
Procedure for Applying a PCC Canada
In order to procure a PCC (Canada), the concerned agency will take down the required fingerprints in an encrypted format and then they will transmit it to the RCMP through a secure server that day only. Then, the fingerprints accreditation and certification is carried out by the RCMP electronically and digitally. In case of any urgency regarding the requirement of the certificate, the RCMP can send it to the candidate via a third party, at an additional cost.
Documents Needed for a PCC
- Scanned copies of identity documents (other than passport)
- Complete set of fingerprints (C-216c Card)
- Recent passport sized photograph (without any spectacles and/or cap)
- Complete scanned application form
- Third party consent form
- Self-attested and colored (scanned/photocopies) of the applicant’s passports (current and old)