South Africa Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
A Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is an official report issued by the Criminal Record and Crime Scene Management (CR & CSM) indicating whether or not a person has been convicted of a crime.
This service is available to people who need proof of their criminal status in South Africa in order to emigrate, travel, and work in another country. It is an official document that verifies your current criminal status and proves the applicant’s good reputation.
Benefits/ why get a PCC from South Africa
When a PCC is required, there is no hard and fast rule. In most circumstances, you’ll need ;
- if you want to emigrate, or if you want to live in another country permanently.
- If Want to work in another country,
- To apply for a visa, work in a specific occupation,
- For study abroad
- for court obligations-
Procedure for getting a South Africa PCC
Following are the documents required in order to obtain a South Africa Police Clearance Certificate.
- Application Form
- Proof of residence
- Passport Size photographs
- Valid passport of Applicant’s visa
- Photocopy of Applicant Passport
- Purpose for PCC
All you have to do is contact Helpline Group for your PCC requirements.