South Africa Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
In South Africa, a Police Clearance Certificate confirms that a person is free from criminal offenses and it is issued by the Criminal Records Centre of South African Police Service (SAPS). This official certificate is required when a person is applying for an immigration visa for a longer period of time.
What is the procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate?
- The applicant is required to fill the application form without making any mistake. Do not leave or skip any information related to personal details.
- You need to mention the period of stay in South Africa and the purpose of getting long term visa. The completed application form is generally forwarded to SAC’s Criminal Record Centre for verification of all important documents.
- Accuracy and clarity are two important factors you must be careful of. If the person is found innocent, SAC will process the issuing certificate.
Good Standing Certificate (PCC) Services
Documents required for PCC
- Submit the completed application form.
- Fingerprints of both hands should be set on SAPS 91(a).
- Four passport size photographs are required without spectacle and caps.
- Self-attested colour photocopies of existing and old passport along with another identity proof should be attached with the application.
- Proof of residential address in South Africa.
- Copy of your dependent pass/ appointment letter/ work permit/ residential permit etc. is required for verification.
- A letter stating the reason for acquiring PCC in South Africa.
So if you are intending to get a police clearance certificate, then the experts can always assist you to carry your work more appropriately and you can peacefully take pleasure in living.
Assurance on Reliability and Quality
Established in 1998, Helpline Group has achieved widespread presence across the world in the past 25 years. With its head office located in Dubai, we serve our customers from across the world through out global offices and partner networks.