Malaysia Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
In today’s world of globalization and development, Malaysia has emerged as one of the most important and global markets that has provided immense opportunities as well as better avenues for clients from different corners of the world. Due to the incoming migrants coming into the country, there has been an increase in demand for exquisite services in PCC Certification which has helped clients in soaring greater heights in their career.
HOW HAS PCC CERTIFICATION IMPACTED THE BUSINESS WORLD IN MALAYSIA?
Within a quick span of time, Malaysia has emerged as one of the biggest markets for conducting various business as well as commercial activities.
The advent of PCC Certification in Malaysia has helped various entrepreneurs, businessmen in developing their entrepreneurial dreams into a thriving business set-up. The Central Criminal Registry ( CCR ) department of the Royal Malaysian Police ( RMP ) helps in providing the right guidance as well as assistance for procuring PCC Certificate and provides a suitable platform for people from across the globe in developing their ideas into reality.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PROCURING MALAYSIAN PCC CERTIFICATION
- The person applying for PCC Certificate must have completed 16 years of age. In case the person is a minor, the parents of the concerned person must submit parental authority.
- The concerned person must hold a valid address and passport in their name.
- The address of the person must match completely with the address mentioned in the passport as well as other supporting documents.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS FOR PROCURING PCC CERTIFICATION IN MALAYSIA
- Application form completely filled by the applicant
- Recent passport size photographs of the applicant (3 nos)
- Scanned photocopies of applicant’s passport
- Complete evidence regarding applicant’s residential proof
- Copy of applicant’s Residence Visa/ Work Visa
- Request letter regarding the reason for applying for Malaysian PCC Certification