Iceland Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
A Police Clearance Certificate serves as an important document for immigration and visa purposes. In the case of Iceland, the National Criminal Register (NCR) records the decisions of criminal cases. The NCR is maintained by the Director of Public Prosecutions. The PCC is issued by the National Criminal Registry Government Agency. It certifies that the candidate has never been involved in any criminal activity that required the participation of the Icelandic National Police.
Certain proof of documentation for this particular stay is to be provided. The stamps for first entry and the last date of stay are to be recorded. The PCC can be issued only to an individual who resided in Iceland for more than 6 months.
Procedure for Obtaining a PCC
For procuring a Police Clearance Certificate Iceland, applicants should complete the designated application form. The form is to be filled with black ink and in block capital letters. After the complete form fill up is done, an officer from the lab will obtain the candidate’s fingerprint impressions that are to be posted in the application form.
Good Standing Certificate (PCC) Services
Documents Required for PCC
- Letter providing the period of stay in Iceland
- Complete application form
- Licensed copy of Icelandic ID Card (if any)
- Certified copy of any work permit
- Attested copy of the candidate’s passport by noted officials
- Fingerprint impressions of both hands
- Description form attested by noted officials
- Letter from the embassy requesting the “criminal status” of the applicant
Assurance on Reliability and Quality
Established in 1998, Helpline Group has achieved widespread presence across the world in the past 25 years. With its head office located in Dubai, we serve our customers from across the world through out global offices and partner networks.