Greenland Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
Greenland enumerates whether or not someone has taken part in any illegal activity. Ministry of justice, Greenland issues the Police Clearance Certificate.
The individual who are born in Greenland, or the individual from outside can also apply for their PCC through embassy of Greenland. The Criminal data are being maintained by the Ministry of Justice of Greenland.
The procedure of getting a PCC is given below
If the applicant is residing in Greenland and need a PCC then he needs to send a request in disclosure to the police headquarters, stating his requirement of having a PCC. All the basic details and contact information about the applicant should be mentioned, including the period of residence in Greenland. The Department of Justice requires an attested letter that proves the period of applicants stay in Greenland. The PCC will later be posted to the address as mentioned by the applicant in the application letter.
Good Standing Certificate (PCC) Services
Some of the mandatory documents required are
- Recent coloured passport size photograph with no border and white background.
- Fill the application form with the personal particulars, in BLOCK LETTERS.
- If the applicant is having a representative then he will need an authorization letter that will state the representative is there on his behalf.
- The Police station or Notary Public should attest the current photocopies of the applicant’s passport.
- A self-explanatory letter of the applicant stating his residence details in Greenland and the reason for applying PCC
- Greenland identity card copy and work permit.
Assurance on Reliability and Quality
Established in 1998, Helpline Group has achieved widespread presence across the world in the past 25 years. With its head office located in Dubai, we serve our customers from across the world through out global offices and partner networks.