Fiji Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
The CID, Police Headquarter in Suva issues the PCC in Fiji that enumerates whether or not an individual has taken part in any anti-social activity.
Let’s go through the procedure once
The PCC application form is to be filled in BLOCK LETTERS with black ink in all sections. Also it is required to produce a detailed letter showing the reason for requesting a PCC from Fiji.
Some mandatory documents required for applying PCC are
- Four recent coloured passport size photographs with no spectacles or cap.
- Fully completed application form filled in BLOCK LETTERS.
- A letter stating the reasons for PCC (Immigration Authority Letter).
- Attested photocopies of passports and birth certificate and other identity documents by Notary Public.
- Full set of fingerprint impressions.
- Documentary proof for last residential address in Fiji.
- Copy of work permit/residence permit/appointment letter/dependant pass etc.
Good Standing Certificate (PCC) Services
Assurance on Reliability and Quality
Established in 1998, Helpline Group has achieved widespread presence across the world in the past 25 years. With its head office located in Dubai, we serve our customers from across the world through out global offices and partner networks.