If you need the PCC or No Criminal Conviction Certificate from Sanghai Pudong Notary Public Office, People’s Republic of China, then you can apply online with the following documents:
- Filled prescribed application form with black ink in CAPITAL LETTERS with all furnished personal details
- A letter explaining why he/she requires the PCC
- A letter of consent authorizing us to collect the PCC on behalf of him/her
- Proof of his/her staying in the Republic of China and the duration of staying
- Colour photocopy of all pages of his/her VISA
- First entry and Last exit day stamp by authority of Republic of China
- Temporary Chinese residential card which is called juliuzheng
- Photocopies of first three pages of his/her passport
Good Standing Certificate (PCC) Services
The first and foremost step is that the applicant has to submit an application for the PCC to the Sanghai Police Notary Public Office, People’s Republic of China.
The PCC will help the person to waive any criminal charge that he/she may or may not have against him/her. The PCC is delivered at the doorstep at the earliest; however, the time can be extended if the person had any criminal record.
Assurance on Reliability and Quality
Established in 1998, Helpline Group has achieved widespread presence across the world in the past 25 years. With its head office located in Dubai, we serve our customers from across the world through out global offices and partner networks.