If you want to have the PCC or No Criminal Certificate of Criminal Record Certificate from The Royal Bahamas Police Department Headquarters then you need to have the following things with you:
- Filled prescribed application form with black ink in CAPITAL LETTERS with all furnished personal details
- Most recent 4 cm× 4 cm sized, coloured photograph with white background.
- A cover letter explaining why he/she requires the PCC
- A valid document for proof of work permit or dependent pass
- Proof of his/her staying in the Bahama and the duration of staying
- Colour photocopy of all pages of his/her VISA
- First entry and Last exit day stamp by authority of Bahama
- A photocopy of valid identity card of Bahama (if any)
- Photocopies of the passport pages clearly showing previous residence stamp during his/her stay in Bahamas, photo, personal information, expiry date, nationalism, and signature and extension pages, if applicable.
- Respective immigration authority’s letter stating the necessity of Bahama’s PCC for immigration process
Good Standing Certificate (PCC) Services
The first step for application requires you to apply for the certificate with a written application to the Royal Bahamas Police Department, Bahamas requesting for the same.
The PCC will help you to immigrate to another country by certifying the fact that you do not have any illegal or criminal records attached to you, and if you are guilty of anything then the PCC will not be delivered to you in time.
Assurance on Reliability and Quality
Established in 1998, Helpline Group has achieved widespread presence across the world in the past 25 years. With its head office located in Dubai, we serve our customers from across the world through out global offices and partner networks.