Austria Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
The “Federal Police Directorate of Vienna”, “Federal Police Bureau, in Austria” issues the Police Clearance Certificate and certifies the fact that a person has never been into any such criminal activity that involves “National Police of Austria”. For applying PCC, the applicant need to state how long he has stayed in Austria in a letter along with a documentary proof.
The procedures for getting PCC are given below:
An application form that’s complete in all aspects is to be submitted to the “Federal Police Bureau in Vienna”. The complete application form, after that is send to the “Criminal Records Centre”, situated in Vienna. After that the hard copy of the certified record will be sent to the address mentioned in the form, stating the applicant is having no criminal activities.
Good Standing Certificate (PCC) Services
The documents required to submit for obtaining PCC are
- A complete application or a letter that contains all the necessary information.
- First entry and last exit Austrian Visas that will show the dates of the first entry and last exit, make sure it should be coloured copies
- A Valid Copy of “Austrian National Identification Card”.
- Coloured photocopies of all the pages of the passports with self attestation.
- Recent passport size photographs with a white background – 2 No’s
- A self-explanatory letter of the applicant stating his residence details in Austria and the reason for applying PCC
Assurance on Reliability and Quality
Established in 1998, Helpline Group has achieved widespread presence across the world in the past 25 years. With its head office located in Dubai, we serve our customers from across the world through out global offices and partner networks.