Italy Embassy / Consulate Attestation
Welcome to the Kuwait Helpline Group. We offer various attestation services that cover a lot of countries. Our translation services offer Italian Translation and Italian Embassy. Our Italian Translation Services include the translation of Italian to English and English to Italian, etc. We have professional and skilled interpreters with fine control over the languages. We offer fully assisted and complete package solutions for the Certificate Attestation Process regarding the Italian Embassy and Consulate. We can assure you about the genuine and original attestation process of your certificates from the Italy Embassy and Consulate. In order to know more and for consultation, you are free to contact us or even visit us anytime for your attestation of Birth Certificate, Education Certificate and Marriage Certificate from the Italy Embassy/Consulate in Delhi.
Procedure Regarding the Attestation of Degree Certificate from the Italy Embassy
The procedure for this type of attestation includes:
- The State Education Department (HRD) Attestation of the particular state, of your home country, on the concerned Educational Degree Certificate
- The procurement of an Indian Apostille Stamp from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India
- The legalization acquired from the Embassy of Italy in New Delhi, coupled with the translation of the original document from the Consulate
It is to be duly noted that the Italy Embassy does not attest the original document but the translated version (Italian) of the document.
Procedure Regarding the Attestation of Non-Educational Certificate from the Italy Embassy
The procedure for this particular process includes:
- The attestation from the State Home Department of the concerned state on all the documents, such as the Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, etc.
- Procurement of the Indian Apostille Stamp from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India
- Legalization attained from the Embassy of Italy, New Delhi, plus the translation of the original document from the Consulate
The Italy Embassy does not attest the original document rather; it attests the translated version of the document.
Procedure Regarding the Attestation of any Commercial Certificate from the Italy Embassy
The process includes:
- The first step is to get the attestation from any concerned Chamber of Commerce
- After the attestation from the Chamber of Commerce, the Indian Apostille Stamp from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India is required
- Next is the procurement of the legalization from the Embassy of Italy, along with the consulate of the concerned original documents
The Italian Embassy, however, does not attest any document in its original form but in its translated version (Italian).
To be noted – Our services include the provision of all the above mentioned services, along with visa services and the Italian translation services. These are included in the packaged deal for the Italian Embassy Legalization of Indian Certificates.
Transparency in Pricing and Services
Helpline Group follows strict standards and policies in pricing. Our pricing policies are aimed at ensuring our customers are strong knowledge of our activities and processes associated with each service, along with a transparent pricing scheme. This helps in ensuring mutual understanding between us and our clients in various activities.
Get in touch with Helpline Group today to take your goals further.
Our Certificate Attestation Services are available in many countries. To know more about our services, please leave a message, stating your requirements on the left. Alternatively, you may contact us through either of the following methods. Helpline Group associates will contact you as soon as possible. We are also available in WhatsApp (Use the following numbers).