BUSINESS PLANNING AND MARKET ANALYSIS IN KUWAIT
A business plan is the blueprint that is developed as an idea in order to turn a product or services and develop into a commercially enhancing possibility .
The major components of such market analysis are
- Industry Analysis
- Target Market Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
It is very important before starting a new business ,that one understands the market as well in order to successfully start the business . Also a proper detailed research must be conducted on the business envoirnment and also on the needs of the customer .
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR EVALUATING BUSINESS PLAN
- Summary of Business Essential
- Complete Description of the Company
- Marketing & Sales of the Company’s products
- Management & the workforce that is used to hire people
- Operational offices , factories and production offices , management system
- Proper and systematic financing of expenditure
MARKET ENTRY STRATEGY
The blueprint that is used for the delivery of goods and services to the end user is generally defined as the Market Entry Strategy. The basic tips that are used to evaluate a strategy are as follows
- Research of the Kuwait Market and the needs of various customers
- Calculating the volume of sales and devising a strategy to grow the sales
- Studying the competitors and their products and trying to create something unique and interesting
- Knowing the rules and regulations pertaining to the industry
- Undertaking the market test to understand viability , transferability and profitability of various services .
- Analysing the market opportunities ,risks and the total envoirnment
ROLE OF HELPLINE GROUP
Helpline Group is one of the few agencies that has created a proper team that helps in the analysis of the market and offers a helping hand for all the young entrepreneurs and businessman in giving wings to their entrepreneurial dreams.